Join the UVA Alumni LinkedIn Group!
Starting now, graduate students who expect to graduate in May 2013, are welcome to join to University of Virginia Alumni LinkedIn Group at http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=74737&trk=hb_side_g. The University of Virginia must be visible in their profiles to be approved.
Search for Jobs through UValumniJOBs!
UValumniJOBs, the new Alumni Jobs Site, is now up and running.
In addition to job postings and resume books, with UValumniJOBS, users can:
- Synchronize with their LinkedIn account to find network connections with target employers
- Create customized searches and get job suggestions
- Store multiple resumes, cover letters and other documents online
How to Create an Account. There is no charge to jobseekers create an account or use the system. To create an account:
- Go to the UValumniJOBSlogin page at http://uvalumni.experience.com and click on “Create an Account” in the Alumni section
- Enter the token “Rotunda” (not case sensitive). (A token is required to prevent non-UVA users from creating accounts. The token is provided for alumni in Hoosonline/Career. If you choose to provide the token to students, the token must be placed behind a firewall such as CAVLink or MyUCS.)
- Complete the requested information. The Alumni Home Page includes a Quick Start Guide with directions on using the system